Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Favorite Cheese (My Favorite Things, Richard Rodgers / Oscar Hammerstein)

Another song attempting to break the poets' curious silence on the subject of cheese, this time to the tune of My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music.

My Favorite Cheese

Feta and Cheddar, Romano, Ricotta.
I am so hungry, I want a whole lotta
Colby or Swiss. Maybe it's a disease,
But I can't decide on my favorite cheese.

Jack, Asiago and warm Mozzarella.
If it rained cheese, I'd not take an umbrella.
I love to catch that fair scent on the breeze.
I can't decide on my favorite cheese.

Blue cheese and cream cheese and cheese just for snackin'.
That's what I want when my hunger's attackin'.
If I'm around, won't you give me some, please?
I can't decide on my favorite cheese.

I love dairy! "Give me more, please"
Is what I have said.
Present me with 'most any manner of cheese
And then I will be well fed.


No comments:

Post a Comment